- Joshua Gitch (chair), Certified Mental Health Peer Support Specialist at Black Hawk Grundy Mental Health Center Peer Recovery Center. Representing MHDS of East Central Iowa Region.
- Corrine Kinney-Mehaffey (vice chair), Certified Peer Recovery Specialist, club house worker for The Den in Denison Iowa for the Plains Area Mental Health Center. Represents Rolling Hills Community Services Region
- Miranda Groeneweg (secretary) Her position is Mental Health Specialist in Peer Recovery at Hope Haven. Representing Sioux Rivers MHDS. Peer/Parent or Guardian of a child with Serious Emotional Disturbance.
- Joni Elder, Peer. Represents South Central Behavioral Health Region.
- Dawn Hansen, Represents Dept. of Corrections, 5th Judicial District State wide.
- Josh Hubbell, Certified Peer Support Specialist. Represents Central Iowa Community Services MHDS Region.
- Barbara Sanders, Peer works at Quakerdale. Represents MHDS County Social Services.
- Meghan Eisma, Works for Siouxland Mental Health as a Family Support Specialist. Parent or Guardian of a child with Serious Emotional Disturbance. Represents Sioux Rivers MHDS.
- Heather Thompson, Peer Support Specialist at Vera French. Representing Eastern IA MHDS.
- Megan Hicks, Works as Peer Support Center Supervisor and a Mental Health Counselor at Genesis Development. Representing Heart of Iowa MHDS Region.
1. Emily Exley-Berry, email@example.com, Office- 515-254-0417, Director of the OCA. Lives in Colfax located in Jasper County located in Central Iowa Community Services MHDS Region, parent of a child with a serious emotional disturbance and is a Peer Support Specialist.
2. Karen Hyatt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: 515-281-3128 Cell: 515-778-8993. Emergency Mental Health Specialist at Iowa Department of Human Services Division of Mental Health and Disability Services.